You can order parts and labor from the Alliance catalogs of Bumper to Bumper or Auto Value. Both catalogs are referred to as "My Place 4 Parts" in R.O. Writer.
To use these catalogs in Smart eCat, they must be properly configured as a
Complete these steps:
- Click My Place for Parts in the Quick Launch or Smart eCat toolbar .
- Smart eCat opens displaying the Alliance catalog on the Catalog tab.
- Select the Category, Group, and Part Types. You can also search by part number or part type.
When all have been selected, click Go.
Click the Shopping Cart button to add parts to the cart.
Click the Checkout button to view the shopping cart.
- Click the Transfer button to add the parts to the Posted Parts and Labor tab in Smart eCat.
If you configure ordering interfaces for both Auto Value and Bumper to Bumper, you can switch between the catalogs in Smart eCat.
When you click the My Place 4 Parts button , Smart eCat opens to the Catalog tab. A new Suppliers dropdown list appears above the Catalog screen. The dropdown list contains the Alliance catalogs that have the following configured:
- Supplier interfaces in R.O. Writer Configuration and
- Coverages in Smart eCat.
The Suppliers dropdown list allows you to switch between Alliance catalogs.
The Catalog tab refreshes to display the selected catalog every time you switch.