Ordering Parts in Smart eOrder from P.O. Management
Complete these steps:
- Click the Smart eOrder button in the toolbar.
- Smart eOrder opens and queries your online suppliers for the parts on the Parts tab automatically.
- When the search is complete, the results display on the Smart eOrder window.
- Click the Truck button to order the parts.
- If the supplier is configured to post to Accounts Payable, you will be prompted to post the invoice.
- When the parts are received, you can click the Posting tab to post the parts to your inventory.
For more information, click one of the following links to related topics:
To Edit Parts in Smart eOrder
To edit a part, double-click it in the list. You can edit the following:
- Line Code
- Quantity ordered
- New unit cost
When the information has been modified, click the OK button.